It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Monday, September 14, 2009

21 week OB appt.

Everything is going well! It was a quick appt., got in, got weighed, they went over flu shot info (including the H1N1 shot, which I'm passing on. Just not enough info on how it will affect the baby, and I'm not taking ANY chances!!)

My blood pressure was DOWN! It was 128/64, so my low sodium diet has worked! I was very happy about that. We listened to the heart beat and it was about 163, which was perfect! I also have only gained 9 lbs, so I am doing good.

She did tell me I am measuring big for the week I am in (ugh), but that doesn't mean it's all baby, and nothing to worry about. She showed me where the top of my uterus is, and I could feel it! I was looking way too low... all my baby books tell me it should be around the same heigth as my belly button... oh no! Not mine! It's about 2 inches ABOVE my belly button! No wonder I couldn't find it! :)

I go back to her in 4 weeks, so that's all good news!

No comments: