It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Crib bedding!

I found a set that I really liked on a website about 2 weeks ago... we are doing a pink and brown theme for our baby girl. But I'm not going to pay an arm and a leg to do this room. The set I found was $190.00. Ugh. I did some more searching around, and found this website had an Ebay Store! And whadya know... they sell that exact same set, brand new, for a bid starting at $50! Now we're TALKIN'!!

So I watched it for a week and a half.. just to see how pricey the auctions would be. Not too bad. So last night I finally bid... and won it for $61! Woo hoo!

My friend Kendra is going to help me the first weekend in October to paint the nursery to match the bedding... can't wait!



2 comments:

Meg said...

Yay! Congrats! I love those colors and it will be beautiful! Don't forget to take before and after pictures of the room and post them.

Krisy said...

love it, its so pretty!!