It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm HERE!!!

Hi all! I am sooo sorry I havne't been around lately, I have been so busy with work, home and life in general! But I'll update quickly here so you know I'm still alive :)

As you see in my last post, our bedding arived for the nursery. Yay! My SIL Stacy and friend Kendra were going to help me paint the nursery last weekend... that didn't happen. I wasn't feeling great, Stacy had bronchitus, so we decided to try the painting party the weekend of Oct. 16, 17 and 18. I will certainly post pictures when we're done!!

Bigg Dogg, our lawn, landscaping and snow removal business, has been in full fall swing! Tommy has been swamped with aerating jobs and tree trimmings. I have been working furiously to get a mass mailing out to cutstomes to get ready for snow business! Snow removal is good money and we are hoping it will be a good winter for it! Heck, they are calling for snow this weekend! :) :)

I have been working with my friends and family to get showers all arranged, and they are now all set! I have having 3 baby showers! One for family (Nov. 1), one for work (Nov. 8), and one for friends (Nov. 15). I am so excited.. the only thing is um... we need to register THIS WEEK!!! Invites are going out tomorrow for the first shower! Everything is happening so fast!!!! :) We are going to register at Target and Babies R Us.

What else... that's really about it. Sorry I havn't been keeping up with my blog. I will try and be better about it! Here is a picture of me taken right now with my cell phone.. I'm 24 weeks and 5 days!...

1 comment:

Meg said...

You are SO cute with your baby bump!! That's great everything is going so well! I'm so happy for you and Tommy. When you have your little girl, we'll have to arrange for a meeting and I'll bring Dom and the kids can play!! :) :)