It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The nursery is painted! Finally!

After almost 2 weeks of work, this room is completely painted! Thanks to help from my friend Kendra, my sister-in-law Stacy, and my wonderful and patient husband, Tommy, we got this thing knocked out. It was one thing after another with this, but the result was totally worth it, we think!

Here are some before pics:


Of course we painted the spare bedroom a light blue about 2 years ago...





My friend Kendra and her son Reece helped us paint!



My sister-in-law Stacy cutting in the top of the wall... she did an awesome job!



The room is now pink!



Tommy got in on the action of painting those stripes... fun!






Done!





Now we just need to fill it with stuff! My first shower is this Sunday, Nov. 1. This is the family shower, so everyone from Sioux Falls, SD to Grand Island, NE will be coming in. Should be a blast... can't wait!

2 comments:

Laura said...

heather, it looks amazing! your hard work really paid off!

Meg said...

It looks amazing!! i LOVE it!!!