It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Family shower

I had my first shower on Sunday, Nov. 1. It was family members only, and we had so much fun! The crew from South Dakota couldn't make it, but the Grand Island and of course Omaha crews were here. My 3 sister-in-laws (Stacy, Jill and Shelly) hosted it, held at Stacy's house. We had a cake made by Jill's dad (awesome!), great food and really good punch! It was a girls party, and there were about 12 or 13 of us. It also got up to 72 degrees that day, which was great for November!

We got lots of good girly stuff, and man, it makes it all so much more real!
Here are some pictures:















My sister in law Jill is so talented, she is the one that drew that picture for the nursery... that made me cry when I opened that one! And that last picture is a diaper cake that Stacy and her friend put together... soooo cute!

I have such a genarous and loving family, I am very lucky.

No comments: