It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Monday, November 23, 2009

31 week OB appt.

Same ol, same ol'..... she's doing great! Measured at 34 weeks, heartbeat was strong and steady in the 150's, and my blood pressure was 130/64, which was great. So it's all normal! Go back to her in 2 weeks, and I have my last high risk OB appt. next Monday. It's getting close!

This past weekend, my mom came over and helped me go through ALL the shower gifts and get them organized so I can see what I have and what I still need. It felt sooo good to get it all organized! Now I need to start washing some things, and figuring out what I need to buy. We got a few giftcards from the showers, so it should all be good! I have so many cute girly things... I am so thankful for all my friends and family that got us the gifts, and the friends that are donating things to us too. Babies are expensive, so every little bit helps!

We are going to look at a dresser/changing table tonight. Then I painted one of our unused dressers white this past weeknd, so that will be ready to go. So all we need for big furniture is our crib and a glider! I'm getting excited! 8 weeks at the latest to go!! :) :)

No comments: