It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

First Restaurant!

Thursday, March 4th was my birthday... ugh. I really tried to forget about it as I knew it was coming up. I was hoping too that Tommy would pull the typical "oops, I forgot your birthday" man card, but he didn't... he remembered. I guess as I get older, I keep thinking birthdays will just disappear. I am 36. 4 more years until 40! OH NO!!!

Anyhoo, my in-laws also didn't forget, and they wanted to take us all out to dinner to celebrate. I thought that was OK, it was a night off of cooking and trying to balance baby duty and dinner. So we packed up the whole family and headed to La Mesa, a pretty good Mexican restaurant. This was Elizabeth's first time out at a very crowded restaurant! And she did great! She basically slept the whole time.. you'd think SHE had the margarita! Oh, and it was GOOD! :)

Here are a few pics. I realized I didn't get one of Elizabeth in her car seat snoozing away, but she was there, next to us at the table!





No comments: