It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Monday, June 14, 2010

Wow, have I got lots to catch up on!!!

This is CRAZY!!!!

I can't believe the last time I blogged was in March. That is not good! That means I've been too busy! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

OK, so I will start a quick update we have lots going on this month, but will update quickly what's been happening since her 2 month appt!

April 5, I started back to work (boo), so my mom has been coming over and watching Elizabeth during the day. She loves it, she gets to spend a lot of time with her first grandchild! We pay her too, so it's like a job. She is so good with Elizabeth, they have such a good time together reading, playing, going on stroller rides around the neighborhood and stopping at garage sales! :) I cut my hours down at work, so I work 32 hours a week, 9:30am-4pm Monday through Friday. Makes a HUGE difference with my mornings. I can get some baby time in the morning before I pass her on to daddy, so I can get ready for work. So it has really worked out well!

Elizabeth herself is growing like a weed! She has started to grab for everythign she can get her little hands on, and of course, it all goes in the mouth! Just recently she has also discovered her feet! So cute to watch her grab and hold onto them! She is constantly cooing, and recently, screetching in delight! :) She has definatly found her voice! She is starting to recognize people she doesn't know well, so she sometimes cries if someone is holding her, she's not familiar with. She still has no hair, so we wear headbands when we go out. Twice I've had people come up to us in stores asking me "how old is HE?" Um, yeah, not happening anymore! :)

On May 20, she had her 4 month well baby appt. She was 41% for head growth (perfect), 46% for weight (perfect, 14 lbs.) and 89% for lenth!! (way above average, 26"!) She was perfectly healthy. She also got her second round of vaccinations, which she screamed for awhile... thank God those are over. Well, she will get one more I think at 6 months, but not 3 at a time!! We go back on July 16 for her 6 month appt.

This Saturday, June 19, Elizabeth is getting baptised! Can't wait, we are having a private ceremony with the pastor that married us. Just family is invited, and we will have lunch at our house afterwards. I will leave this post at that. That will be my next blog entry! :) :)




1 comment:

Meg said...

Adorable!! Love the pictures!

Good luck with baptism. I'm sure it will go perfect!