It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ultrasound!

Today was our next ultrasound, a few days early, since we couldn't go on Friday, due to the fact we are going to be out of town. Everything looked great!! The baby measured a day early at 9w5d, and the heartbeat was strong too. It was so cool to see him.her dancing around and it even waved at us! :) Best part is, it's starting to look like a baby! You can even see it's nose!
We go back July 9th for the Ultrascreen, when they test for Down's Syndrome via ultrasound, and do bloodwork to screen for several genetic problems... scary! But the BEST news overall, I get to stop my progesterone shots!!!!! WOO HOO! Also, I get to start stepping down the estrogen pills I'm taking too... so that's all news I'm progressing right along!

2 comments:

Krisy said...

Awww how beautiful, i'm jealous your getting stop the pio, my Dr is making me take it till 12w6d!

Meg said...

Yay!! That is a beautiful baby!! And congrats on stopping the progesterone and lowering the estrogen.