It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Monday, June 1, 2009

And so it begins...

I have felt yucky for 2 days now... and today, I'm a bit green around the gills. Man, this sucks. I mean, I kinda wanted this (I told Tommy yesterday that I wanted to be sick, and he looked at me like I had frogs coming out of my ears). So I guess I got what I wanted... it's not that bad, it's managable for now. Just kinda annoying when I'm trying to conentrate on work. Ugh.

I have tums, tea, and peppermint in my desk drawer... here we go! :)

2 comments:

Meg said...

I also really liked the preggie pops or whatever they are called. You can get them at your local drugstore. Good luck!

Laura said...

sorry you're feeling sick, but i know what you mean about kind of wanting to feel sick. i felt the same way, wanting pregnancy symptoms to reassure me that everything was going okay. well, i haven't been sick, and am so thankful for that! seeing the baby move on the ultrasound made it feel sticky to me. when is your next ultrasound?