It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Friday, August 21, 2009

Feeling better

I'm feeling much better about the Spina Bifida results... I still figure it's less than 1/4 of 1% chance, so odds are on my side! Just another little speedbump in this journey to parenthood! I can't wait for next Friday! I will be a bundle of nerves, but will be good to get everything "out in the open". I just hope the baby cooperates to see what it is! Mama's gotta SHOP! :)

I think I forgot to mention this, but last week at my OB appt, my blood pressure was a bit high... 138/84! Preganancy-induced hypertention starts at 140/90, so my Dr. wants me to cut down on my salt intake... which is HARD! I am only "allowed" 1500 mg of salt per day. Once you start looking at sodium content in every food, that's not much at all! It's been hard, but gotta do it for the baby and me!

Other than that, feeling good, occasional heartburn, still feeling some movement from the baby, and starting to actually look pregnant. At least that's what people at work are telling me. I still think I just look like I have a beer gut! LOL

7 days until the big u/s!!

No comments: