It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

16 weeks

I'm finally back on for an update!! Sorry it's been like 3 weeks, it's just been HELL at work, and super busy at home, so haven't had much time to get online! But I took today and tomorrow off from work, so now I have some time to get some updates done!


Well, since my last post, I finally got over my morning sickness... thank God! It ended right around the middle of my 13th week. So from 6 weeks to 13 weeks... ugh. Now just dealing with heartburn. But overall, I feel pretty good! I have another appt. next Wednesday the 12th, so I'm excited for that!


I've had to go out and get some maternity pants... mine are getting a bit tight! I have been using the Bella Band, but it's getting annoying because it's shifting every time I move, so I'm done with that. Going to look at some dress pants for work today. I have a few shirts too that now I can wear and aren't skin tight. YAY!


I'm still not convinced there is a baby in there, in spite of tight clothes, heartburn, etc. I just don't feel I'm getting a belly yet! I just look fat in my gut, like I have a beer belly! Tommy thinks I'm nuts and tells me to get over it. So I made a sign for what will be the nursery (right now it's a spare bedroom and a collector of Tommy's remote control car collection!)



So now every time I get up and leave our bedroom, I see this on the nursery door... a gentle reminder I'm pregnant! I still won't be completley convinced until I get really big! :P

And speaking of nursery, no, we haven't done anything to it yet. I told Tommy I don't want to even think about it until we know what we are having... then it's GAME ON!!!! :) My big u/s should be around Sept. 3rd. I will find out for sure on Wednesday.

And I am proud of myself, I haven't bought anything yet for the baby.... told myself I was gonna wait until we found out, and so far I've made good on that! But it's been hard!!

No comments: