It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My achin' head!!

This past week I've been getting some major tension headaches! I usually get them when I'm NOT pregnant, but they seem to be coming on more and more latley.. I've had 4 in 1 week. Last Friday, I finally broke down and called my OB to see what I could take. She prescribed Fioricet, a tylenol-based drug with caffeine and a barbituate in it! Yikes! I have to say, it does help, but it makes me nervous about taking it, so I've been trying to do it without them. I read the barbituate part is addicting, and that's the LAST thing I need!

So I am at home this morning, taking my time getting ready to go to work. Tommy thinks it's all work stress related, and I have a feeling he's right. So does that mean I can quit?!?!?! Ha ha, I would love that! But not likely to happen. I still think I need to go apply for my dream job.... to water plants at Mulhall's (a gigantic nursery here in town). How hard can that be, just me, the sunshine, and a hose!? :)

No comments: