It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Massage

Ahhh... just got back a little while ago from a prenatal massage... it was WONDERFUL! We are fortunate enough to live about 4 blocks from a shopping center that has a lot of little shops. I bank there, my chiropractor is there, Blimpies is there (very important!), pizza parlor, pet store, and massage therapist Brittany!

She had my lay on my tummy with extra support underneath so I won't be laying right on my tummy... and she concentrated on my neck and shoulders, since I've been getting headaches lately... and wow. I'm like jello, but it was a wonderful way to start my day! Thank you to my wonderful husband for the gift certificate for that massage!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hey Heather,

It's Vanessa, we used to be chat buddies at OS until for some reason they kicked everyone off! I cannot log in but read your post over there and decided to come and see your beautiful blog :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so thrilled for you and hubby. I knew this would happen :)

All the very best to you. Know I am praying and wishing nothing but smooth sailing for you at your next appt.

Can I state that I am envious of your massage? *giggles*

Take care,

Love and blessings,

Me

Heather said...

Vanessa!! How have you been! I'm so glad you found me here, since you can't get on OS... I would love to follow your blog as well if you allow me!

Yeah, we were shocked we had to go to so much treatment to get here, but it was all worth it. I hope you and DH are doing well up there in Canada and wishing you lots of love!!

~Heather

Meg said...

YAY! Massages are the best! Get at least one more. I only got one and regretted it. You must get another.

Glad everything is still going fantastic!

Talk to you soon,
Meg