It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

35 Weeks!

Holy cow, we are in the final stretch!

We finished the nursery, the childbirth classes are done, and the holidays are here... that means Elizabeth will be here in a matter of weeks. It seems so unreal when I think about that... we've waited sooo long for this to happen, and now it's almost here. I get emotional when I think I've waited 35 years for this moment. What a life changing event, and we both are so excited, nervous, and ready to take on the new role of parent!

Overall, I feel good... I'm just ready to have her here in my arms!!

How Far Along? 35 weeks

Total Weight Gained/Loss? +26 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Lots of my shirts are getting shorter, and I can't wear many shoes anymore... feet look like sausages!

Sleep? What's that!?!?

Best Moment of the Week? When Tommy finally announced our baby on his Facebook page and uploaded pictures of our nursery. He's a proud papa!

Movement- Slowing down, but definatly still a mover. She has a foot or something in my right side that hurts when she stretches out!

Food Craving- Steak! Steak! Steak!

Food aversions- Still some smells, but overall, I can eat whatever. Just don't have much of an appetite.

Morning sickness?- Nope, just that lovely heartburn!

Gender- Still a girl!

Labor Signs- I don't think so

Belly Button- Flat now with the rest of my belly

What I miss- Being able to sleep on my back... ok, sleep at ALL.

What I'm looking forward to- Going to the doctor weekly now! Hope to see some change in me soon!

Weekly Wisdom- BUY COMFORTABLE SHOES!

Milestones- Finished our childbirth classes!



1 comment:

kristi morris said...

AW!!! look at that belly!!! you are SO beautiful! i can't wait for her to be here...just so so happy for you guys!
love you