It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Updates!

Sorry it's been so long since I have last updated what's happening... nothing real exciting, but just been busy with getting ready for Christmas and all!

Things are still going well with the pregnancy, except for my swelling ankles and feet! OMG, it's quite funny when at the end of the day I take off my shoes, and there are deep indents from them! Oh, and ankles bones!? Where did THOSE go? I have to get out and shoe shop soon, it's getting to the point I have nothing to wear to work! My hands are swelling a little too, I can't wear my wedding rings anymore, which makes me sad. They say lying on your left side helps... well, I can't really do that at work! And when I get home, I try and do that, but that doesn't always happen!

Still sleeping like crap, so I've been crabby during the days. I just want ONE night where I sleep all the way though... that would be nice! My hips are still bothering me, so it keeps me up usually in 2-3 hour incriments in the middle of the night... FUN!

OK, enough complaining! :) On a lighter note, a very good friend of mine who has been trying to get pregnant for almost a year now, is now pregnant!!! I was soooo freakin happy for her when she told me! She has had a couple ultrasounds to confirm, and everythign looks good! She is due in July I belive, so it will be nice to have a playmate for Elizabeth that will be just a few weeks apart!

We had some major snow storms last week here, all in all, we got about 14" in 3 days! It sure did keep Tommy busy! But he loves it... he worked a 12 hour day one day, and 18 hours the next! He was a little tired! But we did the billing for all that last weekend, and man, it sure pays to do snow removal! :) I'm just excited we are finally gonna have a white Christmas!

Last Saturday was Tommy's birthday! Yep, my baby was 34 years old on the 12th. I got him a coffee maker for his birthday, as he's been itchin to have coffee around the house. He really likes it. We had a nice relaxing day, for the most part, and went to dinner with his parents and brother Jim to Big Fred's at night! Ahhhh, gotta love that pizza! The Heisman awards were on that night, so it was kinda fun to watch that too and cheer on Suuuuuuuuuh! Although he didn't win, we had a fun time. Got home at 9ish, sat on the couch, Tommy made a bowl of ice cream, and we were history! Oh, yeah, fell asleep on the couch! We were supposed to meet friends out for drinks, but that didn't happen. Woke up around 11 and drug ourselves up to bed. Whoa, party animals! :)

I go back to the OB next Tuesday. Then one more trip to see Dr. Bonebrake on the 28th. She is growing and kicking and moving so much! One night last week, I was pretty upset. She usually is all over the place after dinner. Well, one night, I didn't feel her... I laid down, shifted sides, and nothing... I was so freakin scared. I tried drinking something, eating something, but nothing. It really freaked me out. I cried myself to sleep thinking something happened and she was gone (hormones, people!!) Woke up at 3am to her kicking me full force! What a relief! Not sure if she was just in a deep sleep or what, but she sure gave me a scare!

OK, now that I rambled on about NOTHING for so long, I'll wrap this up. Those were just some of the events that were floating in my head. More later, we have a busy week this week and next. Christmas is only 9 days away.. holy crap!

No comments: