It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Not so great news from the OB...

I had another NST today with my OB, and everything looked great on the tape!! Heartbeat looked good, movement was good, and had a few minor contractions! I have been feeling lots more "stuff" going on down there, didn't know if they were the real deal or braxton hicks, but either way, something is starting to happen down there. That's all the good news.

Bad news, I'm becoming pre-eclamptic :( I have to do ANOTHER 24 hour urine test on Sunday, turning it in on Monday when I go see her again for another NST. Apparently, my first urine test revealed a score of 168, the one I did last Monday was 244, and they look at 300 as being pre-eclamsia. So it's slowly starting to creep up. She said depending on what my score in on this coming Monday's test, we might induce as early at Tuesday!

She gave me strict orders to work today and tomorrow, jsut don't do a lot of running around, and then this weekend, lay around and do NOTHING! I told her I will try, and she told me I have to... it's hard for me not to want to do stuff! I still need to clean the house and get a few last minute things for the baby! But I will obey her and not do anything. Tommy will understand and I know will be a big help. It's just hard for me to reliquish that "power" to someone else! :)

We're getting close!!

No comments: