It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Beta day!

I went in for my beta today... and it was POSITIVE!!!

Top is from Monday, bottom from Tuesday... getting darker! :)
Actually, I already knew that (he he) because I hate to admit it, but curiosity got to me.  I peed on a stick on Monday AND Tuesday, and got a positive result! Didn't want to spill the news just yet, as I wanted to get confirmation from the Dr. first!

My actual beta number came in at 73 (it was 84 with Elizabeth), progesterone was 38.2 (great!) and estrogen was 116.  All good numbers! 
From Dr. Doherty's office this morning... positive!!
I go back in on Saturday morning for a repeat blood test to make sure the beta number doubles in 48 hours. 

Dr. Doherty was so funny, she gave me a hug and told me "Good job!"  Ha, like I had anything to do with it... she did it all!  If it were't for her, I wouldn't have Elizabeth or this baby.  She is truly a miracle maker!  Elizabeth is proof!

I'll keep you posted!

I'm PREGNANT!!! :)


2 comments:

Krisy said...

YAY! Congrats, what an amazing blessing!

Meg said...

YAY! So happy!!! Can't wait to hear the next beta results! :)