It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last Day of Pills!

Well, I took my last birth control pill today.. gulp!  That means we start our IVF cycle "officially" tomorrow.  I have an ultrasound appt. tomorrow morning to see how everything looks to start.  I then get to start the shots Monday.  OUCH!

On a funny note, it was my friend's birthday on Saturday night (the 9th) so a group of us went out to dinner, then bowling afterwards!  It was such a fun night.  Anyhoo, we were just getting in our lane and I looked at the lane next to us and guess who was there bowling with her kids and hubby?  My RE, Dr. Doherty!  Ha!  It was wierd to see her in casual clothes, hair in a ponytail, and drinking a beer!  But I guess that Dr.'s need to have fun too! :)

No comments: