It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

And The Results Are...

...negative. I couldn't belive it... My RE called me this morning at 9:15am. She said she was flaberghasted that one didn't take, but sometimes it happens. It was the perfect, textbook IVF cycle... we are heartbroken. I told Tommy after I got off the phone and he was so upset, he started to tear up too.

She did say we can try a FET next cycle if we want, as soon as my period starts. We might do it, we might wait a month. I just don't know if we can take much more bad news anymore. This month marks the 2 year anniversary of us trying. I'll update more when we made a decision as to what we will do next. We won't let this get the best of us... we were MEANT to be parents!!!

Thanks for all your support and prayers xoxoxox

1 comment:

Meg said...

You are meant to be parents and you will love that child more than most because you know how long it can take and hard it can be to become a parent. I'm so sorry. That's great that 7 made it to freeze. Take your time making your decision. If you need a weekend away you can come and visit "Hotel Meg" and stay in st. Louis!!