It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Everything A-OK!

I had blood drawn this morning at the hospital to check on my progesterone and estrogen levels, which are necessary to sustain pregnancy. My estrogen level was great! Progesterone was a little lagging, but they didn't sound worried. I just have to keep taking those fantastic progesterone shots in my butt every night... woo wee, those are fun! :)

I got in for my beta (pregnancy test by blood) a week from today... Easter! I'm hoping there is symbolism in that Easter symbolizes new life, that I too may be starting a new life. It's going to be a loooong week!

It snowed today!! There was a huge snow storm that swept across South Dakota and Nebraska, but thankfully we didn't get anywhere near what they did out west. We got maybe 2" and it's so wet, that it didn't stick on any of the pavement. I was worried if I would be able to make it in today to get my blood work done! My tulips, which were starting to come up, I hope will make it too.

Ah, the ever changing spring weather in the midwest!

1 comment:

Meg said...

You have to wait a week?? I don't even think I can wait a week to hear the news! Good luck. Keep yourself busy this week.

Oh and have fun with all those shots! LOL.