It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

New Plan

I talked to my Dr. on Monday to get some answers... my progesterone level was excellent (those shots helped afterall!), my estrogen was very low (but would have been with a negative pregancy test) and my hCG level came back at <1.

So then I talked to the gal that handles the insurance at the office and talked to her about what this next step would cost us. Now that we have hit our family deductible, our insurance pays for 90% of fertility treatments! Woo hoo! So after discussing it, Tommy and I decided to go ahead and start this next cycle and do a Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET). I have to call my Dr. when Aunt Flo starts up, and she will prescribe me the estrogen pills I will take. So no shots! Until after the transfer... but more on that later.

Today will be a very busy day here at the office, we are down 2 people, and when there is only 4 people to start with in the dept, that's a lot! So it will be good to keep me busy!

No comments: