It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Monday, April 27, 2009

First u/s

Went in for my first u/s this morning. They just wanted to check my lining to see if those God-awful estrogen pills were working. They need it to be 8mm thick to to do a transfer, and I was only at 6.8mm :( So... guess what! I get to take MORE estrogen pills! Except now I get to take not only the 4 orally I already am, but now take one vaginally in the morning and one in the evening!

I go back Friday for another u/s, so I hope this helps... what a girl won't do to get her baby!! :)

ETA: Oh, and I added the picture above last night... it's a picture I took at our family's cabin on a lake up in South Dakota. I love it up there, it's so serene and beautiful at sunset. I can't wait to get back up there this summer.

1 comment:

Meg said...

6.8 isn't too far, right??

Good luck this week with all those pills! Yuck!

It will work. Think positively...

Think thick lining!!