It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Second u/s

This morning was my second u/s to see if my lining was good to go... and it is finally!! It was 8.1, so it all is ready. The nurse called me back later in the morning to go over the "plan"... I am still to take the 4 oral and 2 vaginal tablets of estrogen (yuk), and starting Sunday, May 3rd, I will start the progesterone shots again! Woo hoo! (NOT!!) They are going to take 4 embryos to thaw out, and they will call me Monday with the report on how they are doing. Thawing out is pretty hard on the little dudes, so I pray at least 2 survive the thaw, and then grow to the blastocyst stage. I will probably know more on Monday when the actual transfer will take place.

Keeping all fingers and toes crossed we get a good report on Monday!!

No comments: