It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 2 Fertilization Report

The RE called today.. the 3 that survived the thaw over the weekend are growing nicely! She also told me they took out the other 7 that were frozen to thaw yesterday, and 5 of those survived. So we have a total of 8 thawed that are growing and hopefully will continue to grow until the blastocyst stage. She said transfer is looking like May 8 or 9 at this point, if they all grow properly.

I hope we can transfer at least 2, maybe 3 (gulp) just to give me a better chance. But it will be determined later as we see how many thrive to that stage. They will call again tomorrow to let me know their progress.

Thanks for all your support and prayers! They are working!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you and the little ones! This is great news that they are doing well! Can't wait for the transfer!! How many will you transfer?!

Heather said...

Not sure how many yet... I know at least 2, possibly 3. We will see in the next couple of days!! Thanks for checking in!!