It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend

Memorial Day has come and gone, can you believe it?! It's the "unofficial" start to summer! The weather was supposed to be rainy and cloudy on and off all weekend, but it turned out to be PERFECT! We had a BBQ Friday night with a couple of friends and their kids, it was soooo nice out. Saturday, I wasn't feeling so well (headache and crampy) so I pretty much couched it all day, taking naps on and off.... oh, the life! Sunday I felt so much better, so I got up and ran a few errands, Tommy and I were going to work in the yard, but we decided to take it easy.. I got laundry done and cleaned up the house a bit. Monday Tommy got up to go work for a while, and I went over to my parents for a bit. We both got home about the same time, and then we decided to take us and the dogs out to Zorinsky lake to let the dogs run around and splash in the water! It was so warm out, so it was a perfect day! I even got a little bit of a sun burn! Yeah, first one of the season! Then we came home, and all 4 of us passed out for naps!

Over all, it was a great weekend. I do notice I'm a bit more tired than normal, so it's been a challenge to not lay on the couch and fall asleep! But today it's back to the grind... WORK! Ugh! But it's a short week, and our first ultrasound in Friday morning, so we do have that to look forward to. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about it. Not so scared anymore. I figure, I feel good overall, and haven't had any spotting or anything, so as far as I know, I'm still pregnant! But I have a feeling now that I have said all this, this week is going to DRAG on...

Hope you all had a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!

2 comments:

Meg said...

I can't wait to hear the update on Friday! I'm not working on Fridays until further notice so you'll have to send me a text!

Laura said...

it's almost friday! hooray! i can't wait!