It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Infertility Awareness Week

This week was Infertility Awareness Week... I hear there is also legislation going on trying to get insurance companies to cover more infertility treatments, as it's very expensive. Tommy and I are blessed to have pretty good insurance thought my company... after our deductible, our insurance pays 90% of IVF and other assisted reproductive techniques. Others aren't so lucky.

Anyhoo, I saw this video on a website that is helping to bring awareness to infertilty and the effect it has on couples, just like us. It's almost like I wrote this myself. Please take the 3 or 4 minutes it runs to look at this video. And I hope no more of my friends have to endure what we have in the past (and first) 2 years of our marriage.

http://www.tearsandhope.net/emptyarms_video.html

No comments: