It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Pregnant with triplets!!

I can say that now, officially, as they transfered 3 embryos into me yesterday! :) Now if any of them stick, that is the question.

Here is a picture of our 8 thawed embryos, with the blastocyst (best one) in the top left corner, the first picture. I don't know which other 2 she transfered.


So I've been on bedrest the past 2 days, and soooo bored, but it's all worth it. Tomorrow I can resume normal activites, but of course I will take it easy. My bloodwork came back all good too, my estrogen and progesterone all normal. I still have to keep on the estrogen pills (6 a day) and the progesterone shots at night.

I get to go in for my pregancy test (beta) a week from today, Friday, May 15th. This is gonna be a loooooooong week! And I decided, I'm NOT going to test early. I am gonna try and wait it out (if I can! :)

2 comments:

Meg said...

Yay!! I hope those babies stick!!

Jackie Sheridan said...

Good luck! I will be praying for you guys! Love you! Jackie