It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Looking good!

I had my second beta this morning, and it came back at 204! So that is great, it more than doubled! My RE did say my progesterone was a bit low (20), and they don't like it to go below 20 (it's OK that it does, but she said they are pickier!). So she said if I have any spotting to call and they will up my dose of those AWESOME shots in the butt! :)

My first ultrasound is scheduled to be May 29th! I will be right around 6 weeks at that time, which will be right around the time we will be able to see a heartbeat! It's sooo amazing! According to a couple of online IVF due date calendars, I will be due January 22, 2010. So weird to see the 2010!

Thank you all for your continued prayers! It seems to have FINALLY worked and we are soooo thrilled!


1 comment:

Meg said...

Yay!! That's so exciting! And if you go one day late, your baby(ies) could be born on Dom's birthday!! Love the updates. Keep them up!