It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here we go again!

My cycle started today, so here we go again!! I called my RE and told them we are going to do a FET... so she told me what will happen. They will prescribe me Estrogen pills I have to take for the next few weeks, and I start tomorrow. Then on April 27, I will go in for an u/s to see how my uterine lining looks. That is when they will also start the thawing of the embryos. They will give me updates as to how many survived the thaw, and then how they are growing. They have to grow to a certain size (blastocyst stage) before they will transfer them back into me (usuaklly 5 or 6 days after thaw). So she said transfer will probably be that first weekend in May, if all goes well! Then I have to start the progesterone shots again (yuk).

So I went and picked up the estrogen today to start tomorrow! I just pray we get some good blasts to survive the thaw and grow into one of our children!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Good luck this time! Let me know if you need anything.