It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Transfer is set!

The RE office called this morning to give me an update on our little guys, and she told me they are at "Code 1" stage, which means 1 or more have hit all the milestones for Day 2. She couldn't tell me how many exactly, I don't know if she knew!

So we are scheduled to do the transfer tomorrow at 9am. My Dr. will call me in the morning to discuss how many we will transfer. I was always thinking 2, but Tommy said let's do 3. We will see what my Dr. says. It will really depend on how many look good!

I am supposed to have a full bladder when I get there, as the bladder helps to push the uterus down and gives it easier access for the Dr. to place the embryos. Also, they gave me a prescription for Valium! She said to take one on the way to the hospital tomorrow. Me on Valium, relaxed and all, and with a full bladder. This should be interesting! :)

I will update again tomorrow after the transfer to let you know how it went! :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

Holy Cow!! Tomorrow?? Yay!

Good luck. I'm sending extra extra prayers your way. I really really hope that medal works wonders for you!