It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Fertilization Report!

I woke up this morning feeling like a truck ran me over... I'm sore! Like I did a thousand sit ups! But nothing a little Tylenol and heating pad can't fix! :)

My RE just called with the results of the ER.... out of the 17 eggs they retrieved, 15 were mature!!! Out of the 15, 14 fertilized normally!!! They froze 4 for future use (if needed) and will let the 10 grow normally. I am praying we get some good growth in the next 2 days for our transfer on Thursday! The RE said she would call tomorrow and let me know more details about the transfer.

I called Tommy right away, of course he was taking an nap!! So not sure how much he really comprehended, but at the end I told him we were proud parents to 14 children, and all he said was "that's good!" I'll have to tell him again when he comes to! :)

1 comment:

Meg said...

YAY!! That's awesome!!! I can't wait to hear more!