It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Monday, March 16, 2009

First Appoinment

I just got back from from the RE for my first appt. Aunt Flo started this morning, so I called in to report, and they wanted to see me for bloodwork and a measuring procedure. They had to measure the length of my uterus to determine where exactly she is going to place the embryos for the IVF procedure.

She was so sweet when she came in the room, she gave me a hug and asked me if I missed her! LOL I told her I've been trying to get healthy and work out in the 3 month break we took, and she told me to scale back from now on. Only walking on the treadmill (no more than 3 hours a week), swimming, and light weights to keep toned, but no running or hard excercise. Oh darn! ;)

She also did an ultrasound, and everything looks good, so they will call me this morning with my blood results, and from there determine what dosage I will start with the Gonal-F. She said I will start tomorrow, and go for 5 days, and be checked again on Sunday morning.

Here we go! Pray for us!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Yay! Congrats with everything. I'll say extra extra prayers! Can't wait to hear more updates.