It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2nd Dr. Appt

Had my second Dr. appt. and follie check today, and I'm still on track! The follies have grown even more, but still not ready. They want me to stay on meds 2 more days on the same dosage to see if they can get any bigger.

Right side:
8 total, biggest at 14mm
Lots of little ones

Left side:
7 big ones and lots of little ones
3 at 13mm
3 at 14mm
1 at 15mm

Left side definatly doing better than the right (they want them to be at least 18mm). My estrogen level is also at a good level right now, so so far so good. I go back in again Friday morning for another u/s and more b/w. Depending on that, ER is scheduled for Sunday, with the ET on Wednesday April 1!

Also, another good thing, that I didn't know my RE does, we are doing ICSI with the eggies and spermies! I can't remember what is stands for, but it's basically when they will inject the sperm into the egg to "force" fertilization, rather than having the eggs and sperm do it on their own. This way, there is a better chance for getting more eggs fertilized! This is also called "assisted hatching". Technology is totally amazing, isn't it!?!??

On a down note, my back is not any better, in fact it's worse that on Monday. I stayed home from work on Tuesday and layed down all day like my chiro suggested with ice on my back to reduce the swelling... Yeah, that didn't help much. I have another chiro appt. tomorrow, so we will see what his next step is. I am just so tired of being in constant pain. It hurts to sit or walk, the only relief is laying down... well, can't do that at work too well! He mentioned doing anti-inflamatory meds, but I can't take any of that because it will interfere with the fertility drugs I'm taking, so blah... I'll just have to suck it up for now!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Yay for so many eggs!!

I'm so sorry about your back. I hope it gets better soon. Can you go and get a massage??

Good luck! I'm still here praying. I hope that medal works for you!!