It's been a tough road, but it's been totally worth it!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ugh, shots!

Well today will be day 3 of stims.... ugh. It's been a little while since I've done shots, so it took me a minute to remember how to property mix the drugs, when to switch needle sizes, etc. I did finally figure it out, and my first one went off without a hitch.. or at least I thought. I woke up the next morning with a HUGE bruise on my belly where I gave the shot! Ooops! Not sure what I did, but won't do it again! ;) Last night's shot was better, no bruising this morning!

I am on 300iu of Gonal-F, which is almost double the amount I was on for the IUI's (175iu). Let's hope lots of nice mature follies grow!! Still on track for a Sunday morning follie check!

One thing that has really been bothering me latley is my lower back.. I've been going to the chiro and icing it down, like he says, but it still hurts. I have always had lower back problems due to my long torso, but geez, I'm in constant pain now. Tommy tells me I need to get this fixed before I get pregnant, because it will only get worse! I hope more therapy and ice will do the trick!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Good luck with the follie check today! Let me know how it goes!!

I hope your back feels better soon. I did have some serious back pain for a few months while pregnant but a good pregnancy massage fixed it!!